At The Essential One we respect your privacy and will only use the personal information that you supply us to process current and future orders. We do not keep any payment details on file.
- We will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your Essential One log in details, please contact us immediately.
When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and payment information – we do not store the latter. We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. This enables us to process your orders efficiently and to improve the products and service that we are offering.
We may use this information to inform you of any new products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you or about changes to our website. You can choose not to continue with your registration and may change or update your preferences via your account details page at any time or by contacting our customer service department at the address below. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters you can do so by clicking on the relevant link at the base of the newsletter.
Customer Service Manager
The Essential One Ltd
Dunscar Business Park
We will not sell, use or otherwise disclose, any information we hold about you to any third parties. However, if we are requested to provide your details to the police or any other regulatory authority we are entitled to do so.
We want you to be able to purchase products from our website with complete confidence.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology
The security of your order information and personal details (including your credit or debit card details) is very important to us and we have made every effort to make security a priority when you are ordering from the website. We use up-to-the-minute Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to assure that your personal information is encrypted. This ensures that your credit card details remain scrambled when they pass over the web. Your card details are not held on the internet and once payment has been validated and authorisation approved, the card details are deleted. We use verify by visa to protect your card against unauthorised use and give you extra protection and peace of mind when you're shopping with us.
You can confirm the security of your connection to the checkout page by checking the bottom of your browser window. When the connection is secure you will see a closed lock.
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may wish to go ahead with the order and pay the difference or if you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall cancel the order and refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your credit or debit card.
In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within one month of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. We will refund any related returned postage costs incurred by yourself. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on our website. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product. The products sold on Theessentialone.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from Theessentialone.com.
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Links to other sites
We accept no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this website has links or acts as agent and shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on such sites.
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply to The Essential One products are those stated on The Essential One material. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
These terms and conditions apply to the use of The Essential One.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Theessentialone.com is a division of The Essential One Ltd, Unit 2, Dunscar Business Park, Bolton BL7 9PQ, Vat Registered GB998382937
These terms and conditions will apply between you and The Essential One Ltd, when you buy an item from Theessentialone.com. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through The Essentialone.com is with The Essential One Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this website. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this website.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Theessentialone.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- For those customers who wish to register with us, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from Theessentialone.com under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Theessentialone.com as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
The Essential One Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the website immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Theessentialone.com. You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of Theessentialone.com web pages are owned or controlled by The Essential One Ltd. In accessing Theessentialone.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of Theessentialone.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The Essential One Ltd.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
What are cookies?
'Cookies' are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile phone by your browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari) that allow websites to do things like provide you with more relevant information and store your user preferences.
What are cookies used for?
Some of the things that cookies are used for are listed below:
- Site performance cookies: By saving your preferences, these types of cookies remove the need to reset your personal settings each time you visit the site.
- Anonymous analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to track how many users we have and how often they visit the site.
- Registration cookies: These cookies are used to track whether or not you have signed in.
- Advertising cookies: Used to make advertising more relevant to each user.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you can change your website browser settings.
Online Dispute Resolution
Our customers are extremely important to us and we treat all complaints very seriously. We pride ourselves on our quality of product and always go the extra mile for our customers.
If you would like to make a complaint, email us at email@example.com or through our contact form here.
Relevant information in relation to complaints about products and services bought online can also be found using the Online Dispute Resolution platform, this can be accessed here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/